Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-01-2006, 03:54 PM #1
A great way to get Realtors
Have you ever been to an open house with a Realtor? Usually they sit in a house all by themselves waiting for someone to come walk through.
Well, one thing I have began doing is driving around looking for open houses and watching the paper. I stop in and introduce myself, ask if I can provide cards and a sell sheet showing various mortgage terms personalized to the house MLS listing. I also ask if they need me to do any pre-approvals on the spot.
Now what I do is plug in my power invertor, my printer, connect to the net, pull up MLS, and I make the flyer in my car. I print 5 copies and take them in with me.
The agents #1 are glad to have someone to talk too.
It is a prime time to have a discussion about doing business together.
Talk about a Greg Phillips exclusive idea!!! Now go do it folks.... It works!!!
-Wireless Internet (Sometimes you can just buy a card for a wireless network and connect to someones un-encrypted wireless router for free) I use Verizon.
-A power Invertor
- 12-01-2006, 04:00 PM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Salt Lake City
- Blog Entries
- 12-01-2006, 04:19 PM #3
- By arasner in forum Mortgage ServicesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:12 PM
- By Elvie in forum Mortgage Marketing and TrainingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2006, 01:32 PM
- By Erik in forum The Water CoolerReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2006, 04:32 PM
- By rgloans in forum Loan Scenarios and General Mortgage TalkReplies: 19Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:36 AM
- By mrjandro in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2006, 07:23 PM