Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-11-2007, 05:31 PM #1Central Cubicle
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
Hard Money/no Income Verification/no Credit Check
I want your hard money deals!
If your clients are not in foreclosure or bankruptcy, we can go up to 70% loan to value.
If they are in foreclosure or bankruptcy we will go to 65% loan to value.
Loan amounts from $100,000 - $10,000,000.
We are currently lending on 1-4 unit residential properties.
Commercial and Mixed use properties are on a case by case analysis!
7 - 10 day closing time.
Interest rate will be from 12% - 12.5%, 2/28 Interest Only for 5 years.
Within 48 hours of loan submission you will have a commitment letter for you and your borrower to review.
On every file a fee sheet will be signed between Washington Capital Group, LTD. and yourself ensuring payment in a timely fashion. Check will be cut to broker directly for 100% of their requested fee.
For loan submissions please forward the following to me:
Appraisal (Color Photos and Interior Photos)
Home Owners Insurance Policy
Mortgage Payoff (Mortgage Statement if you do not have the payoff, I will order the payoff for you!)
Any further questions please contact me any time.
Washington Capital Group, LTD.
- 05-18-2007, 12:04 PM #2Central Cubicle
- Join Date
- May 2007
Hard Money Loans Guideliens
In how many states is your company licensed in ?
How many points upfront ?
Is rehab funding part of your guidelines ?
Can you email a brochure ?
I do have a hard money request in NY right now ?
Senior Loan Officer
Home Mortgage Experts, Inc.
Florida Home Mortgage Experts
- 10-02-2010, 12:06 AM #3Central Cubicle
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Hard Money Deal
I am looking for a hard money loan for a property that I just purchased. I would like to rehab it and sell it or rent it out. Can someone help me?
- By brendo927 in forum Loan Scenarios and General Mortgage TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2009, 05:59 PM
- By Ebony_G in forum Loan Scenarios and General Mortgage TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2006, 04:40 PM
- By Veronica Corningstone in forum Mortgage NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:13 PM
- By QHL David in forum Mortgage ServicesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2006, 04:30 PM
- By Ron Burgundy in forum Mortgage NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2006, 04:04 PM