Q&A with New Sponsor: HSOA Net Branches
by, 04-13-2011 at 03:11 PM (1340 Views)
Home Savings of America (HSOA) offers a mortgage net branch opportunity in all 50 states and I'm pleased to welcome them to the MBL family of sponsors. As a means of introduction, enjoy this brief Q&A. You can find HSOA online here.
Tell us about you and your company.* How long have you been in business and what are your core offerings?
Home Savings of America (HSOA) is a federally chartered stock savings and loan association. In our 76-year history, we’ve carved a secure spot in the mortgage industry. Even in these turbulent times, Home Savings is continuing to offer a wide variety of home loan products and highly competitive rates, to fit most every need, from Conventional to VA, FHA, USDA, 203k and more.
Why would someone be better off using your products?
Let’s face it – we all offer about the same products – and our pricing is competitive. But our net branches also have the ability to broker, to meet their customers' needs. We work hard to keep our turn times minimal. And we pride ourselves on our hands-on customer service.
What separates you from your competition?
For our net branches, being federally chartered allows them to lend in all 50 states with no individual MLO. Multiple loan fulfillment centers are focused on fast, efficient closings and exceptional customer service.
Even more important is our unmatched support to branches and employees:
- Up-to-date compliance support helps branches navigate through regulation changes
- Payroll, HR, Benefits and Accounting support in an increasingly regulated environment
- IT support ensures uninterrupted technological workflow
- Marketing expertise generates leads, provides marketing assistance and helps customize marketing programs to coincide with the branch’s business plan
- An individual website is created for each branch and its loan officers
- Senior managers’ sole function is to support branches and help them become more productive and profitable
- Sales, marketing and management training
What's new in your business and why should we be excited about it?
HSOA’s new products group aggressively reviews our product offerings, looking for new ways to make them more attractive through fewer overlays, better pricing, pricing incentives, and more. We’re currently working on seven new product initiatives, such as a Portfolio Jumbo loan product designed to target underserved market sectors.
What is the best way to contact you for more information?
Contact our National Recruiting Manager with any questions. He will be delighted to hear from you. Todd Haglind firstname.lastname@example.org * 651-688-3157